[Sony] Your Music: Show Saved Albums on Playstation

Ive been a Pandora user for 8 years. I've now got a two month trial with Spotify as I'm coming off music unlimited on PS4, and so far I'm impressed with spotify. But only on desktop.

To stay a subscriber I want the ps4 experience to match desktop a bit better.

Is it in beta now?

PS4 lacks the basic functionality of saved albums . This requires slowly moving from song to song on the albums I've already searched for OR it typing in the name of the artist into the search bar. Whoa. Doing this everytime I listen is a bit cumbersome.

SIncerely,

A hopeful new user:catvery-happy:

Updated: 2016-04-25

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and edited it to let it focus on 1 request.
A radio feature for the Playstation app has also been suggested here.

kevynbgrams
Casual Listener

100% agree. I don't have PC/Smartphone. PlayStation needs to be just a versitile or better than the other platforms. MU was leaps and bounds better, and Spotify was supposed to bring a higher level of service to PlayStation than Sony could offer with MU. Please, lets make this happen.

qlpa
Regular

I find it surprising that I can only navigate through my playlists or my songs.

Where are my artists and albums?

Meanwhile, the album artwork is large enough, not as in the desktop app, where the album artwork is always too small; but there I can browse my albums and artists.

With this myriad of apps you can never get it all :/

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-04-25

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!