Announcements

Sort Songs by Original by Release Date of the song. Or year released.

I have a large playlist of my favorite songs and the only sorting options are play in the order that the song was added to the playlist or shuffle. I would love to listens to the songs  in the order that they were originally released. (remastered songs should have original release date not remastered

date.) It would give a fun little travel through time and a nice progression from one song to the other. 

Updated on 2022-01-25

Hey @Tmekhogan,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it and subscribe. Despite the status it has, any update or change would be posted there if necessary.

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Comments
OscarDC
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-01-25

Hey @Tmekhogan,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it and subscribe. Despite the status it has, any update or change would be posted there if necessary.

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Env: prod