Sort by Checkmark (saved or not)

self-explanatory. Sometimes I try to explore the "new" songs in a playlist that I have not saved yet (like someone else's playlist or a Spotify genre playlist that I don't want to waste time skipping the songs I already know). 

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-08-08

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-08-16

Marked as new idea.

acruz2526
Casual Listener

It seems like this idea gets reposted every few months but never breaks the "50 kudos per year" limit to be considered relevant and active by Spotify. It's a real shame. If you added together all the separate instances of people voting for an idea like this, it might be a pretty significant number of users...

I agree this would be a great feature...I have an archive of all the discover weekly songs I don't have time to listen to during the week it releases—it would be nice to sort out all of the songs I already listened to and added.

klaasgroen

I'd like to use this also. I like to get to know new songs from a list. The ones I already know I want to be able to delete quickly. Now I have to scroll the whole list. Quite a task for the list 'Top2000' from The Netherlands.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-08-08

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.