Sort songs by release date on Your Music

Now that "Your Music" has the ability to be incredibly vast, it would be nice to add an option to sort Albums or Songs by release date.  Especially albums would let you find the newest music that you've saved grouped together.  (Not most recently added, which might be new and older music)

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-05-05

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
ConradSeba

Totally agree. I don't care when I added a song to a Playlist, I only care about the time the song was published.

Also, we need a column to know in wich Playlists do we have a certain song.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and added "songs" in the title to let it focus on having an extra column for the release year in the songs tab of Your Music, since we already have an idea for the album section here. ;)

user-removed
Not applicable

I just want the column "Release Date" to be added. I like to sort my playlists by release date and this would be of so much help.

Jamesdgb
This is really a missing feature
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-05-05

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!