Spotify 100k follower congratulation

Hey Spotify,

My name is Kent, And I'm the creator of the playlist "Chillstep'.
Which has received a massive 215.000 followers. Which is just mind blowing!
Sharing music with so many people, and getting so good feedback by the community is just amazing!

And when i first reached my first 100k'th follower it just blew my mind!
This is a huge achievment for most people who manages getting through to a such a big following!
And i know most of us would love to have a physical congratulation from spotify.
Here's an example how Youtube shows their love to their community:

I think you should really consider doing something like this. As the community would be even more willing to create great playlists and share them around!

All the best,
Kent
Bsr34MICIAAiqft.jpg
Updated: 2016-03-18

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!