[Spotify Free] Ad-Free Radio Stations (e.g. Lullaby)

Dont know if anyone has posted something similar or not but just want my opinion heard. I think that part of the free account should feature stations that dont have any ads like a lullaby station/playlist to play for children/babies. It is still subjected to the limited skips but i really think should be ad free. ads are not for sleeping babies. Just a thought..

Updated on 2018-04-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2018-04-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!