Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Spotify Maps

So, I thought of an idea about how music in a broad sense is instrumental to us as a means of communication. And so basically after discovering that, I thought maybe users would want to discover other people near them be it in a coffee shop or a church or even school on who is listening to the same music they are listening to. That way it brings people close and maybe discuss about their similarity in music taste or genre taste to an extent.

So in this idea, spotify notifies me on the people near me listening to the same music and vice versa and so it may bring us together physically and just bond and communicate because in the end, we are just social beings.

Updated on 2021-12-24

Hey @Lordmacha3 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

Comments
Jeremy
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-09-24

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

osornios
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-12-24

Hey @Lordmacha3 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂