Spotify Radio - Unwanted Tracks

Can we please have a way to block tracks or bands/singers we do not like on Spotify Radio?

Since this idea got suggested, a new thumbs up/down feature got implemented in the radio.
If that's not enough and you want to permanently "ban" an artist from occuring on radio check out this idea here:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/quot-Ban-quot-artist-from-radio/idi-p/292576
Comments
jayy
Roadie

I'm not here to put anyone down or be harsh. In my opinion I would suggest reading the ideas before posting new ideas. And I hope Spotify takes the time to fix this... there is over 50 plus pages of ideas and a good majority of them are duplicates.

Yes, everyone is waiting for a huge improvement to Spotifys radio it's been an on going battle since the radio was released. We would all like it to be better. However I don't see this happening any time soon.

But please Spotify if your reading this please fix the ideas board. It's annoying that there is over 10 threads regarding the radio when one is needed.

However I do agree with this idea...

roseviolet
Regular

It would help to add tags like this.  There are definitely some songs that come on that aren't wanted or liked.  There also many songs that come on that I would love to make in some way that would let them continue to be played - just not nearly so often.  I just had to change radio stations (yet again) because it had reached the point I could tell time or at least that an hour pretty much exactly had passed simply by the repeat of a particular song.  Small Town Witch (by Sneaker Pimps) was good the first few times - but not hourly.  Few songs stand up to hourly play. 

Radio is easily the thing that Spotify does the worst.  There's  a lot it could - and should - be learning from users and other services.  Yes, some of what the other services do is subjected to patents, which may make rewriting their software tricky.  But surely there's room for improvement despite this challenge. 

S10QaN

There is a duplicate for this one. :P All the same minded ideas should me made into one, while adding all the kudos.

I'd like this feature, especially black listing songs! 

Liam
Community Legend

I would go through and merge all duplicate ideas if I could....

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Duplicate

Since this idea got suggested, a new thumbs up/down feature got implemented in the radio.
If that's not enough and you want to permanently "ban" an artist from occuring on radio check out this idea here:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/quot-Ban-quot-artist-from-radio/idi-p/292576