Spotify en el blog.

¿Es posible que cuando añades el botón de escucha de spotify en tu blog se active el boton play al momento de abrir la pagina? De este modo los usuarios de mi blog escucharán la música automáticamente,  y luego ya si quieren podrán pausarla dándole al pause en el widget de spotify. Lo digo porque al no reproducirse la música automáticamente puede que muchos usuarios de mi blog no se den cuenta de que tengo mi lista spotify en la barra lateral del blog o no sepan muy bien qué hacer ni le den al play. Yo personalmente preferiría que se activara automáticamente al visitar mi blog.  Muchas gracias.

Is it possible that when you add the button of spotify in your blog the button is activated play when you open the page?  The users of my blog will listen to the music automatically, and then already if they want they will be able to interrupt her giving him to pause in the widget of spotify. I say it because on the music not having be reproduced automatically it is possible that many users of my blog do not realize that I have my list spotify in the lateral bar of the blog or neither know very well what to do they do or not even give him the play. I personally would prefer that I was activated automatically on having visited my blog. Thank you very much.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Changed back to "new idea" status - once this idea reaches 40+ kudos the Spotify staff will review it again and decide on a new status. 😉
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!