Announcements

[Spotify for Artists] Support real artists. Bring back Neil Young, dump Rogan.

Prioritize music.
It was inevitably a statement no matter what you chose to do, but supporting an artist (a living legend in this case!) over a vile-spreading mouthpiece is a more honourable path for a music service.  I gather you don't want musicians to hold any leverage over you, but they made the music you are profiting from. You don't want to be pressured into action, but money talks: I have taken my money away from you. I suggest others do the same.

Updated on 2022-02-08

Hey @eskilman

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: “No pricing, subscription or content related requests.”

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
MutualDisdain

You're right money does talk. Imagine when the record company that owns half of Young's music sees their profits diminished by his request to be deplatformed.

Honestly we just want the loud Karen community to stop creating more deaths with their anti-science stance.

By supporting the failed policies of the last two years you're confirming thousands more to die.

Novy
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-02-08

Hey @eskilman

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: “No pricing, subscription or content related requests.”

Thanks for understanding.

Env: prod