Spotify for iPhone UI Improvements

These changes will help give more screen space to songs and playlists, you know, the stuff we want to be able to see more of, instead of settings and other things we access less. Please Kudos so we can get Spotify to see this!scan0001.jpg

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
MattSuda
Community Legend

Kudos for taking the time to draw this! =)

This would be nice. Also the slide out options could be on the left. Not sure, but the devs will figure it out.

I mean just look at how nice the iPad app is. The iPad UI makes the iPhone UI look like trash.

It's time for UI improvements. 

I've talked to the devs several times. They are interested in a better UI, but that takes time.

Also I hear an iOS update is coming sometime early 2013 with the new social features, so we will see. =)

A sneak peek of the update can be seen in this YouTube video: http://youtu.be/jvy6LPCesOU

The iPhone UI in the video looks tweaked to blend with the new social features.

audiophile88
Casual Listener
The update looks neat :) Thanks for showing me! Can't wait for all those new features
MattSuda
Community Legend

Yeah, I hope the update comes in January. =) 

MattSuda
Community Legend

The video only shows off the search. I can't wait to see if they did any tweaks to the playlist view. =)

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!