Spotify on Philips Net TV

Something that I really miss is a Spotify app on Philips Net TV.

I use my Philips Home Theater System for streaming music from my NAS with Net TV.

But it would be great if I can listen my Spotify Premium music list with Philips Net TV too.

Maybe with an extra function that I can select the song on my Android of iPhone with Wifi.

Or, if this all isn't possible.

Add a function to the Spotify Android of iPhone app that you can select an external player within the home network, to stream the music to.

It would be very nic.

Hi there!

This idea has been submitted more than one year ago but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough kudos during that time (25 kudos/year). In order to keep an overview of the active
ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.

Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the
community.

Comments
user-removed
Not applicable

Same here! Is there any solution yet?

sound_of_dr
Casual Listener
I also hope this APP. For Philips Streamium the app is available. That I can not understand.
jvanmansfeld
Casual Listener

i contacted Philips. Can spotify please grant license for the spotify app in the Philips app gallery? Then philips can include it in their app gallery. 

SoWErA

Oh plz let it happen it would be awesome.

pivoking

Still no news? please grant the license!

jamamallama

PLEASE that would be so awesome. Pandora is on Philips NetTV but Spotify is way better and I never use Pandora anyway... I would rather pay for Spotify than use Pandora for free.. so PLEASE!

Harko

Mmm way does Spotify don't respond to this topic. 

A simple yes or no woud be helpfull. 

I bought the Philips htb5150 system with the smart tv system.

spotify claims That it works also on home entertainment systems......

but how ?????

jsemon

No update on this in a while. What's the word Spotify? I get my Philips with Net TV today. 🙂

Jonesy1981

Would really like to see an app comming to phillips smart tv.

Would make it so much better and I would definetely upgrade to premium for that

scc-j

Already available?