Start Radio *after* this song

Looking at the way I use Spotify, I always look to my list of starred songs to get movitation on what to listen to.  I usually play a song, and if the mood of it fits, I start playing the radio.

However, I would love to be able to tell spotify to start playing a radio station based on the song, but only start after the song I'm listening to has finished.

I suppose this feature would be called something like "Start Radio after play" or "Queue Radio".

This idea has already been suggested here:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Starting-a-radio-plays-song-you-choose-as-base/idi-p/3...

Add your kudos there please - the existing kudos here will be added soon! 😉
Comments
Casual Listener

Brilliant. When I hit ''play album radio'' or ''play artist radio'' it's because I like the song that's playing and want to hear more like it. This INCLUDES finishing the one I'm currently listening to.

Casual Listener

Grooveshark lets you finish your song and then just adds tracks to the stream after that.

Just thumb up this track, I think in the backgroud the program will fetch a new playlist base on current song you're listening.

I mean you don't need to start a radio of this song, just thumb up it.

Roadie

We need this, PLEASE.

Community Legend
Status changed to: Duplicate

This idea has already been suggested here:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Starting-a-radio-plays-song-you-choose-as-base/idi-p/3...

Add your kudos there please - the existing kudos here will be added soon! 😉
Casual Listener

The link doesn' really explain the same thing. I agree with the OP, start the radio after the song I'm playing finishes. After all, starting the radio based on the current song is because I LIKE what's playing.

This is absolutely NOT a duplicate of the linked suggestion.  Fundamentally different ideas, please re-read my post above and reclassify as a legit topic.

Community Legend

Wait, what is different between this idea and the other one? 

Both suggest finishing the currently playing track before starting the radio. Sorry if I am being dense!

Peter

Amen.... it just makes sense!!!

I don't know how to do the Kudos thing.... but yeah, that's been bugging me since the first day I started using Spotify 6 months ago.