Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Sticky Fingers acoustic songs

Hey guys! I've been addicted to Sticky Fingers' acoustic/live songs and It was disappointing to find out that there's only one of their songs available on Spotify. So I decided to share this suggestion! These songs have been around for years, and their audio is widely available on the internet except on your platform. There are several playlists that reference these songs, but they don't have their own versions, such as 'Village Sessions' and 'Unplugged at music feeds studio'. As a loyal user who considers Spotify the best music app, I would love for you to consider adding these songs. Sticky Fingers have 2.4 million monthly listeners, so I'm certain this addition would benefit many users. I hope you can evaluate the possibility of including more of their songs.Thank you so much!

Updated on 2024-06-22

Hey @bellatborges,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: "No pricing, subscription or content-related requests."

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
MihailY
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2024-06-22

Hey @bellatborges,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: "No pricing, subscription or content-related requests."

Thanks for understanding.