[Subscription] 0.99 Offer for Everyone

You are giving premium to everyone for 3 months for 99 cents. However, for all the loyal spotify users who pay you all year you make them pay full price? how about you reward loyal customers by bringing their price down too instead of making it cheaper for customers who would have never supported you otherwise.

Updated on 2018-12-23

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again :)

Have a nice day!

Luke

Related Ideas

Comments
LeoRager
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-03-14

Hi! Thanks for the feedback!

Marked as new idea :-)

Repost of: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Special-price-offers-also-for-existing-Premium-users/i... inactive idea.

/L

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2018-12-23

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again :)

Have a nice day!

Luke