[Subscription] Allow Same Payment Method for Multiple Account Payments

There's no family premium for Canada so I bought the 99 cent premium for my son to try. Meaning now that I also want to try the summer premium deal, Spotify won't let me because even though the accounts are completely different , I want to pay with the same card? Ridiculous. So we can't encourage others to join Spotify? 😑 No gifting others and no way for me to pay premium for him after the promo is done?? 😮
My son is a teen and doesn't have his own credit card yet. So then give more options for your younger listeners... Google play?iTunes? PayPal? Etc.😑

Updated on 2017-06-20

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-06-30

Marked as New Idea and edited title to make it easier to find via search.

Hi

I think this is stop people from continuanlly applying free trials and promotions.

Regards

Casual Listener
Well they need to re-think it because all there's 2 different names and 2
different emails. And I'm fine with them putting 2 charges through. Plus
they provide family memberships for only the US? And nowhere else? How does
that make sense?
All it did was **bleep** me off and I went over to another competitor.
#lame
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2017-06-20

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!