[Subscription] Coupon Code

My name is John and I'm a Gamer/YouTuber/Twitch Streamer and I LOVE Spotify. So much in fact that I use it to play music whenever I broadcast and I even use an overlay to show the songs I'm listening to while streaming with the Spotify Logo so my viewers know where to find it.

I was thinking of an idea where you could get a percentage off of your Spotify Premium Membership Fee by joining premium using a coupon code of sorts. They would get the coupon code periodically while watching the streamer on twitch.tv and that code could perhaps be a portion of the streamer's name with a digit or two at the end, for example. This way it would encourage more people to obtain spotify premium and also give the streamer a little bit of a kudos for saving them some money on a great music source!

Updated on 2018-01-28

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2017-02-18

Marked as new idea.

Vincw0807

I think that a serious streamer should be able to afford Spotify Premium. It's 10€ a month. This is just begging for alms.

EDIT: I missread your Idea. what you mean is sponsering people. I think, Spotify already does somehing like that. But it isn't worth for small streamers with only a few views. They would only make losses.

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2018-01-28

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!