[Subscription] Extend Student Discount for Double Degree

Currently, at least in Spain, the Student Discount is just for 4 years. That's the average length of a Degree. However, some students, like me, are doing a Double Degree. This program is 6 years long. 

So, despite being an university student and meeting the requirements, I would not be able to have the discount for the last two years of my studies, and there is a lot of people with the same or similar issue.

Please, extend the length of the Student Discount as much as the university studies are. It would be really useful to everybody, even though they are not a Double Degree student, because if they begin or change to this kind of programs they could get the discount.

This could even help Spotify be a better reference as a music streaming service for students against other companies with this kind of improvements. Also help the company to mantain Premium users after the Degrees.

Thank you very much for paying attention to this idea, in benefit of all users.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2019-08-01

Hello there!
This idea has been submitted one year ago, but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough votes during that time (100 votes/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.
Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community. 

For more info: 

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2019-08-01

Hello there!
This idea has been submitted one year ago, but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough votes during that time (100 votes/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.
Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community. 

For more info: