[Subscription] Lifetime Subscription

I'm approaching my 5th year as a premium USA subscriber to Spotify and having spent close to $600 so far, I think it would be great to have a one time payment for a lifetime subscription.

Update: This idea has been posted again here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
adamrehak

Perfect idea

Bazoggy

Count me in.. PLEX has a lifetime membership and it saves you money long term !

ultramonkey

I recognize a lifetime subscription is probably not going to happen.  At a minimum, Spotify should offer a 1 year discounted payment (for example, 1yr for $100USD).  A multi-year offer would be even better.

JacobResch
Roadie

@ultramonkey 
https://www.spotify.com/us/yearly/
Offer expires December 31, 2017 so be quick :)

Widyoist

Iam with it.a lifetime spotify is better.or at least i want to buy the player with premium features.

erniecolonelstu

Any chance this will ever be a reality?  Has Spotify entertained this at all?  What would be a fair price tag?

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been posted again here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!