[Subscription] Pay by Hours, Days

Hey! I can't afford Spotify Premium. But From to time I'm hosting a party. I always need to ask friends for their account. But I would like to have my account for that evening.

So what about a way to pay just for Spotify Premium 24h and not a month? I wish that would be possible. I would definately use that about twice a month or so...

The idea has been reposted here

Updated on 2019-01-28

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke

Comments
Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-01-26

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Casual Listener

I think a tiered service could work well. Maybe something like $1/ hour with a minimum purchase needed. I use Spotify infrequently as well and haven't purchased premium because it isn't worth the price given my usage. 

I would also note this voting system isn't the best method to assess the potential market desire for a feature like this, as most people who would find this idea appealing are infrequent users who are likely not active enough to participate in forums. 

Casual Listener

I don't want to be a freeloader, but I don't use Spotify enough to justify a premium subscription.  How about a lower fee which is capped at a certain number of hours a months?

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

The idea has been reposted here

Updated on 2019-01-28

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke