Announcements

[Subscription] Plan for those going off-grid more than 30 Days

I see a number of other people have run into this problem: they're going to be away from wireless for more than 30 days, so their offline music can't be accessed, even while paying for a Premium account.  I'd gladly pay that price if I knew I'd have access to my playlists while I'm gone.  Give us a work-around, please!

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Jessicakris10

For the thousands of Spotify users who are active duty military, and other professions that require being offline for weeks at a time, it would be life changing to be able to keep our music longer than 30 days! There is nothing we sailors dread more than being at sea for long stents AND not having out music! Especially when you already pay For premium. 

Signed - deploying again soon, goodbye tunes

cordesue

Add yearly plan with ability to remove limitation of offline play time. Remove possibility of fraud by making it non refundable. We'll worth it for off grid personnel. 

rmurgaz
Casual Listener

Hi,

I am not military but have suffered the same issue. Any new about it?

I really can't understand that I am paying for the Premium account but can't listen to my offline songs. It makes absolutelly no sense to me...

Spotify, please at least answer, before we all switch to another service.

Thanks.

tytwister-94

Hey I am also in the military and I can speak for most of my ship when I say this is frusterating as **bleep**. To lose our music when its about the only thing keeping us from going crazy. please do something soon!!

wierdobill1

So no movement on this since the last time I deployed... That means I'll have to get 'hard' copies elsewhere and suspend the service for seven months when the time comes 🙂

tytwister-94
Share it on facebook and try to get as many people to vote as possible. I
already passed it around to my whole command if we reach a hundred
votes, Spotify support said they would re-approach the idea.
Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!