[Subscription] Senior Citizen Discount

I see you do deals for Students,Households,and Duo, but you have to live at the same address except for Students. I am a 70 year old OAP and live alone, both my son and daughter have there own houses so I am unable to get a deal with them. I use Spotify with adds which my daughter set up for me, but would like to go add free but find it a bit expensive on a pension, is there anyway you could do a deal for OAP like Studens

for £4.99 I could afford that on my pension.

Updated on 2021-02-25

Hey, unfortunately, this idea should not be accepted as a Live Idea, because according to the new guidelines, pricing or subscription-related requests are out of our scope here in Community, because it depends on various variables we cannot influence. I apologize for the misunderstanding here and I hope you all comprehend why this idea is being closed. 🙂

You can find more information about it here.

Comments
Jacob
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2021-02-22

Nice idea! Marked as a new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search 🙂 Spotify Staff will review your idea once it reaches the required number of votes (you can view more information about the Idea Exchange here).

Luan
Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2021-02-25

Hey, unfortunately, this idea should not be accepted as a Live Idea, because according to the new guidelines, pricing or subscription-related requests are out of our scope here in Community, because it depends on various variables we cannot influence. I apologize for the misunderstanding here and I hope you all comprehend why this idea is being closed. 🙂

You can find more information about it here.

rmcgill1311
Visitor
  • Please provide senior discounts for americans on fixed income similar to the student discounts.

PLEASE!!!