[Subscription] Veteran discount for services

There’s a discount for students, what about creating one for military and veterans?

Updated on 2021-03-23

Thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Community!

Your suggestion didn’t quite reach 180 votes in 6 months. Users can still vote on this idea - if it gets enough votes, Spotify will still check it out and post a status update. You can read more about the idea process here.

Comments
Daisy
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Good idea, vote for it

Updated on 2019-07-15

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

Daisy
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-15

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

kasmock
Visitor

It would make complete sense to have a military/veteran discount. Spotify uses sheerID to verify students and I know other companies use another type of verification service like this one (Columbia uses one). Another streaming service offers a discount to us so I would hope Spotify would love to keep up its competition. 

Hulkboxer
Regular

I recently dropped my premium and went to tidal because tidal has the veteran discount. I will definitely come back if spotify adds a military discount 

Hulkboxer
Regular

Spotify needs to add a military discount 

astorie414
Visitor

I totally agree that Spotify needs a Veteran's discount. I would definatly upgrade if they did. I think other sites use TrustID for military so I don't see why they can't. 

Music2016
Music Fan

Definitely!!! I'm surprised they haven't added a veteran discount yet. There are a bunch of ways to get military verified.

Jacob
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-23

Thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Community!

Your suggestion didn’t quite reach 180 votes in 6 months. Users can still vote on this idea - if it gets enough votes, Spotify will still check it out and post a status update. You can read more about the idea process here.