{Subscriptions] Company Employee Benefits

Dear Spotify,

Am writing here because im about to start a small/mid sized company, i would like to include Spotify premium as a perk for my employees with the email address of my company, so long as they work at my company they will have a spotify premium account available to them.

As an employer i would like to have a portal to manage all my employees spotify account subscription to spotify premium, so when an employee leaves i can simply remove them. and i can keep track of when an employee first activated their spotify premium account.

So 1 Employer account (Master) with multiple employee accounts (sub-account)

master can monitor and keep track of the sub-account subscriptions.

Billing charged on employer account billing details, sub-accounts will have no access to view this information.

Updated: 2016-05-30

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Julise

Good afternoon!
I work in a company that is interested in purchasing a subscription to their employees as a benefit. There is an account that is corporate, with a limit greater than 5 hits per package?

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2016-05-30

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!