[Subscriptions] Discounts for Police & Fire Fighters & EMS

Hello Spotify I am a current member of Spotify Premium and wanted to give a feedback about something. I am a EMT in NJ who work along some of the finest people who love and enjoy music as well. I don't understand how you guys have student discounts but don't offer anything to those who put there lives in risk day in and day out. Policemen Fire Fighters Paramedic EMT who also listen to music just like students do as well and thrive on it. I wanted to see if you can start a discount program for all of us to show the appreciation for those who deserve it. PS You guys don't even have a discounts to our Arm Forces people who defend freedom of speech which I believe is expressed by music as well. Thank You and I hope something can be done about this.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-04-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-04-20

Marked as new idea and edited the idea's title since we already have an idea for forces discount here.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-04-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!