Sync individual songs "now" over mobile data

I would very much like the option to download a song "now" instead of having it added to my queue to download whenever Im connected to WiFi. For instance, sometimes I have several hundred songs Im waiting to download then I come across a song I would like to download asap. Because my streaming quality is set to normal and my download quality is set to extreme if I have the song que'd to download it will not because of the difference in quality. I dont mean to make this confusing. Just let me download a particular song when I want to, the ability to override my 2g/3g dl (for single songs only) settings would help too.

(Edit - For Clarification, this idea requests the ability to download individual songs wherever you are, even if you're on mobile data, overriding any settings for downloading over 3/4G LTE. ~Anthony)

Updated: 2016-02-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
Taylor
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-02-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!