Sync playlist Ultimate-Guitar with Spotify

Hi guys,

I´m one of those guys who is sittin in the sofa flippin between Spotify and Ultimate-Guitar when i´m playing guitar. And what I really miss is a sync between these two apps regarding playlist.

Wouldn´t it be really nice if the chords who is saved in th U-G app could sync with a playlist in Spotify with these songs or the other way around? Think of it like if you hear a great song on spotify and you just push a button like "ad to Ultimate-Guitar playlist" and when you opens the UG app you will already find it there :)

Further on I think this could be connected with Facebook to se what your friends are playing as well?

For the record i´m not looking for a new app, just a synchronized playlist.

Hope all you guys like this idea :)

/Jimmy

Updated: 2015-03-30

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea. You might also be interested to add your kudos to an idea about a further integration of UG here. ;)

bonsplc

I have been doing the same thing. Back and forth between UG and Spotify when I play. I was on this site though looking for information on how to alphabetize a playlist on both of those sites on my ipad. It would make practice time so much more efficient. It seems the new updates didn't give my ipad or iphone the track option, only the filter. On my desktop, I have the track option, but not on my ipad or iphone. Help if you can.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2015-03-30

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!