Synchronize offline playliste to all registered devices automatically, too

Hi,

there should be an option that if I mark a playlist as "offline", the playlist should be automatically downloaded on all my other devices, too. If I have some favourite music, I just want to have it available on all my devices. And "don't let me think!" I don't want to think about it, if I have downloaded these and that tracks too on device x. 

Practice example: I'm in the train with a second device and there is no good connection. My favourite music must just  be available. And I already marked it as offline on device 1, so why I should do that for device 2 and device 3 again.

Thanks and regards

Martin

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
neo-x
Community Legend

Since the limitation is 3 devices that can hold offline data, and for example I myself have 6 or 7 devices that I use (computers at home & work & iPad & Galaxy Note etc) this would be a problem. I would still need to figure out what device I really need the content to be synced to. I'd add that to the description - meaning, if you really have few playlists that you want to be able to use offline on selected devices -> it would be cool to just press one button -> select devices -> they would sync, but I'm not sure if this is implementable. 

For as such, I don't think there is need for this. Many people use their devices selectivly. Not all playlists need to be offline on all devices.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!