TAKE ME BACK TO COLLEGE!! (New Station/Playlist Idea)

I'm not sure if this has been already done or if there is already a way to do this, but....

How many times do we listen to music and really embrace those nostalgic memories of college? Well, if your anything like me, the right song in the right mood takes me back to the glory days of college pretty easily. So I thought, how sweet would it be to have a sort-of "throw-back" to college station. The idea seemed simple to me, but I also don't know how to program these types of things.

I figure: create a general station name, under a better name than "Take Me Back To College" if you don't like that. You would enter in the year you graduated from college, and effectively the station would play Top Hits from that year and the previous 4 years (for a traditional college student). Example: I graduate in 2007. I would select, "Take Me Back To College 2007" and my station would play hits from 2003-2007 (when I was in college) and like a normal artist station, some closely related songs to those artists!!

Thoughts?!?!

Come on Spotify, let's PARTY!!!!

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!