Teacher Discount?

Very happy that we have a student discount, a dramatic one. How about an educator (what used be called teacher) discount? After all, we have less money than students!

Updated: 2015-11-04

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Edit (2015-12-31): This idea has been reposted here.

Related Ideas

Comments
Jordi
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

iMestie
Casual Listener

Moreover, why not extending these discounts to other countries? Thanks!

geekycreeper
Gig Goer

I want to see this being implemented. I know some teachers I would recommend it to, that's for sure.

Valdus
Casual Listener

Glad to see there is support for this idea.

Michielth

And what about all the other people? We ALL want discount! Now!

Jordi
Community Legend

Hi @Michielth,

There are several other discount ideas posted in the ideas exchange. I would recommend to add your kudos to all of those ideas

Michielth

@Jordi

Yes, maybe I should do that, and make new ideas for all missing ones as well: Homeless discount, 65+ discount, left-handedness discount, oh and don't forget discount for women with red hair and blue eyes! ;)

SilverWolf03

I use spotify in the classroom as a teacher, discount would be nice! :)

NSippy

Bump for teachers.  My sister would love this.

surmonter

I agree! I'm a high school French teacher and would LOVE to use Spotify in the classroom, but I really can't justify the $120 a year (okay, if just during the school year, $100). I'd do the free version and just deal with the ads, but since I can't control the content I just *know* I'd get the beer ads and such, haha...