Teacher Mode

I use spotify almost daily as an Elementary music teacher to play musical examples, and let the kids listen to songs I have no want/need for in my personal collection.  

Is it possible to create a way to turn on/off stricter filters? It could be an idea for parents with kids who use spotify, people who use it in a professional and people like me who can't have the word "ass" sneak on the my projected screen for any length of time while I'm searching for a song.  5th graders eyes are like hawks.  Stricter filters on lyrics/song titles/cover art would make my work related spotify experience much more convenient and allow me to use my spotify on the fly every once in a while without worrying about half naked girls with hands all over them (Maroon 5 cover) popping up in front of my young students. 

Related Ideas

Comments
Richard
Roadie

Since we're really only licensed for personal, non-commercial use we can't really implement a special mode for the use of the service outside of our license, I'm afraid.

Richard
Roadie
Status changed to: Not Implementable

sarigane

Why don't you use the freeze or mute feature on your projector? Whenever I'm changing from one webpage to another or searching a youtube video, I always do this. I know it's not always easy to remember to do, but it could help you.

katj5678

I've been using the "musxmatch" feature to check out song lyrics and just taking time to look at everything before playing them for students. It's not a complete fix but it has helped me filter songs for school. Best of luck.