The new Beta app UI

Ok, i noticed you know the 2012 design wave: very simple graphics, not to much color, grey is better... But i think this is too much in the app. Even if this is just playlists (not the perfect player interface), this is just music listenning. Guys, it's sad T__T ! Too sober. I'm sure you can do better, more eye candy and still follow the Android design lines and also your's.

Since this idea got submitted there have been some UI changes, that you might consider less "sober" 😉
Comments
hightower00
Regular

Guys, the new app looks pretty, but is still missing the key feature - track-reordering!

Regularly use my phone for party music - just plug it in to some speakers and away you go, right? Wrong, without track-reordering, you can't adjust your playlists on the go - you have to just delete the offending track or worse plugin your laptop!

Please sort this soon guys, it wouldn't be a difficult feature to add, and would immeasurably improve the app.

Otherwise, keep up the good work...

boomski17
Casual Listener

The placement of the playlists and hide/see button from the bottom right next to my other android buttons to the top left was stupid and inconvenient.  We are not iOS users and this is what this layout feels like.  Also, I hope the white background is just for the beta, it makes it seem that the app is unfinished.  I hope the dark grey comes back or is at least an option

Peter__
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Changed back to "new idea" status - once this idea reaches 40+ kudos the Spotify staff will review it again and decide on a new status. ~ Peter
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed

Since this idea got submitted there have been some UI changes, that you might consider less "sober" 😉