The new update

(Mac standpoint)

Pros:

- left column is compressed and shorter

- you can see the album cover in liked songs

- you can see how many streams each song has instead of just the top 10 songs 

Cons:

- I don't like how the heading is bigger for liked songs

- I feel like everything is bigger and smaller? **bleep** idk how to explain. 

- friend activity is taking space still (can you make it so that users can choose whether they want to see it or not)

- Under each artist it will tell you if you liked any songs under them. its just taking up space as a column. so its smaller. I dont like how certain things are too big and others are smaller to compensate for it its just weird when theyre not around the same size so zooming in an out wont help 😐

- ALSO... when I look at albums under artists, I have to click on each and every one to see it instead of leisurely scrolling before.......... it's just more work to click back and forth. 

Updated on 2021-05-12

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this Idea as it breaks the following Idea Exchange guidelines:

• Clear suggestions. Make sure your suggestion does include enough information for us to understand what you’re requesting.
  • One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Mario
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-05-12

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this Idea as it breaks the following Idea Exchange guidelines:

• Clear suggestions. Make sure your suggestion does include enough information for us to understand what you’re requesting.
  • One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.