This is: Stop changing what I want to listen to.

Hello! 

I didn't know where to post this. It is a suggestion to Spotify more than an issue I need help with. 

I like my music; all I want to do is to search for an artist and listen to that for a while. The problem is I keep getting sent to these "This is:" playlists which quite frankly are the worst. When I later on want to play that one song again that I know is on the most popular tag under the artist page, I go to "recently played" and lo and behold there's not the artist page I wanted, it's your stupid this is page.

Please let me listen to the artists and stop with the suggestions, I don't like it. Please advise 🙂

Johannes

Updated on 2018-04-25

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

This sounds more like an issue that's worth investigating.
Could you please search for that issue in the respective help section and provide more info about the issue. If it doesn't exist you can create a new topic and let us know about it! Then we can check it out there.

Thanks! 😉

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2018-04-25

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

This sounds more like an issue that's worth investigating.
Could you please search for that issue in the respective help section and provide more info about the issue. If it doesn't exist you can create a new topic and let us know about it! Then we can check it out there.

Thanks! 😉