Tivo Shuffle

Would it be possible to improve the tivo App with basic functions like shuffle and queuing songs?

I like a lot of other users have a long playlist with all my fovourite songs in it. I normally just shuffle this on my android or laptop. Having Spotify on Tivo is fantastic as it's just in the right place for listening on the surround system I have but I really miss being able to shuffle and play songs at random.

I'm sure this simple addition would improve many peoples experience.

Kind Regards

Darren

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!