Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two play buttons

1st one - for temporary checking and playing new music or podcasts 

2nd - I am listening to content that is long (i.e. a podcast from Joe Rogan 3h) and I do not want to skip or add to list but I want to keep it active on play button.

Updated on 2024-05-05

Hey @Valaya,

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 5:“Making sure your idea is clear.

At this point, we don’t have enough information regarding what you'd like to see implemented. For the first feature, we recently implemented a preview feature, you can find it by tapping the little rectangle icons in the top left on mobile. This allows you to get a taste of something for a few seconds without committing to playing it in full yet. For the second, what do you mean here exactly? Allow you to have separate queues for playing different things, or to pause something and keep it reserved to continue later? Please elaborate and describe the exact functionality you're looking to see and how this should be implemented. Describe this in a short but clear and concise manner.

Feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarize yourself with the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
verdys

I want this too, or having multiple playlist queues (audiobook vs podcasts vs music) would work.

Joan
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2024-05-05

Hey @Valaya,

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 5:“Making sure your idea is clear.

At this point, we don’t have enough information regarding what you'd like to see implemented. For the first feature, we recently implemented a preview feature, you can find it by tapping the little rectangle icons in the top left on mobile. This allows you to get a taste of something for a few seconds without committing to playing it in full yet. For the second, what do you mean here exactly? Allow you to have separate queues for playing different things, or to pause something and keep it reserved to continue later? Please elaborate and describe the exact functionality you're looking to see and how this should be implemented. Describe this in a short but clear and concise manner.

Feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarize yourself with the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.