Unlimited: No Ads & Remove the amount/h restrictions of skip song for Mobile

Hi
Sweet this that not only Premium can play on mobile, I don't mind that we can only play shuffle as Unlimited. But and that's a big BUT what sucks thou for Unlimited subscribers is that we get exactly the same as free users, Im a paying customer so at least they could do is remove the (upgrade) commercials and the skip song restrictions for unlimited subscription. 

I really hope that they can fix that.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and changed the title from "Play on Mobile as Unlimited" to make it clearer and easier to find via search. ;)

joccelindblom
Casual Listener

clearified the title as my idea was:
Not skip restrictionsbut to skip the "Skip songrestriction that is there now.

viktornj

But if they do, it'll become exactly the same thing as premium, wouldn't it?

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28

@viktornj Not quite. Premium would still have the advantage of offline syncing, better sound quality, Spotify Connect & being able to use it on partner platforms such as Sonos, Roku, etc. ;)

cfrench

I subscribed to Unlimited to avoid unwanted ads. Recently got the Spotify app for Andriod. It has all the songs I like in my personal Playlists. Now the ads are back. I was going to pay $9.99 for the Premium app to get rid of the ads again. There is no Premium app, there is only $9.99/month for the premuim account. I am already paying for no ads on Unlimited. To aviod ads, now I just don't listed to music with Spitify when away from my PC.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!