Announcements

Update webOS App for webOS 3 and the HP Touchpad

I'm new to spotify, and I'm using my 30 free premium days. I'm using them on my Mac, on my Windows PC, on my iPhone and on my Touchpad... Touchpad?

Yes, there is a Spotify webOS App; But only for webOS mobile phones, if you want to run it under webOS 3 you have to root your Touchpad and install ipks from unknown locations, copy several files to different locations and patch the app somehow to use the full resolution... This cannot be the solution!

So here is my plea to the Spotify team: Please make the webOS Spotify app compatible with webOS 3 and the Touchpad!

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
adog16

You need an hp os touchpad app extremly bad.

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!