Use Equalizer with Spotify Connect

Currently there is no way of using the EQ with Spotify Connect.
I use Spotify Connect together with the Gramofon unit (https://gramofon.com/).
But my speakers really needs an EQ.
Preferably I would like the EQ to be fixed, that is set for my Gramofon only.
So when I use spotify in my car or with headphones the EQ is of, or a specific EQ is set for that unit (my iPhone) in my Spotify app.
When I use Spotify Connect I would like to be able to set an EQ for that unit, so when someone else connects to my device using Spotify Connect, they will also get the same EQ that I have set correctly for my speakers.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-02-25

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Taylor
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Mhachkay

Spotift should support vst plugins to overcome eq issues. I am using professional head-phone and amplifier with spotify and want to play frequency outputs. Most audiophilies want to use parametric equalizer with their player's.

Jrh18
I have this same issue when using spirit with my ps4
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-02-25

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!