User Interface for Toddlers

Small children love music, and even toddlers know how to use an iPad or a touch-phone.

Would it be possible to create a skin/interface for small children that would allow parents to make playlists for their kids?

The interface should be as simple as possible, with mostly album graphics and different colors and symbols on the different tracks.

This interface should be opened with its own icon on the device.

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Plattforms-Child-mode-Spotify-jr-UX/idi-p/1682983

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
spannermonkey
Casual Listener

Hi, this guy hit the nail on the head... My little girl  (2 years) loves my ipad and can navigate iTunes like a piano, when I tried to introduce her to spotify she simply put the TV on.... She will not entertain it at all, a choice of simple skins would be great, it can't be that hard for you guys!! keep up the good work.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Plattforms-Child-mode-Spotify-jr-UX/idi-p/1682983

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!