View past recommendations or get new ones

Archive recommendations somewhere and have a button somewhere below the current recommendations to see what was previously recommended. Have it prune automatically and/or allow dismissals.

Alternatively, allow immediate dismissal of the current recommendations to generate a new set (preferably after a simple verification to avoid accidental clicks). This would cancel the current cronjob (automatic) recommendations, which I predict may be objectionable for some.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Lewis72

jimirod

I agree with Henk above

jimirod

This is probably true with a lot of Artists on this site but how do you show several artists with the same name? I found Michael Powers listed as one artist in your listings but I was looking for another popular artist who plays jazz and has many albums out in distribution. How do I find the other Michael Powers from Seattle.

Peter__
Community Legend

If they have exactly the same name, the albums are probably mixed on the same profile page since Spotify currently have no way to seperate artists with the same name in the client. 

Peter

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Changed back to "new idea" status - once this idea reaches 40+ kudos the Spotify staff will review it again and decide on a new status. ;)
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!