[Virtual DJ] Offline Music for VirtualDJ

Hi Spotify Team,

first of all I want to say THANK YOU for the Spotify plugin in Virtual DJ. But I would wish to use my offline titles as well. It's not always possible to stream the music when you are doing your Job at locations with bad internet connection. Is it realistic, that Spotify will support playing offline titles via VirtualDJ?

Regards,

Sebastian

Updated on 2018-05-14

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-05-26

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. 😉

Kylemak

I have virtual dj 8 pro or whatever the full program is and Spotify with it is GREAT.  I'm happy it's integrated but like above if I could play Spotify tracks offline in vdj it would be amazing. Also the load times are horrendous.  Is it possible to fix that?   Spotify is a powerhouse and I pay for premium EVERYTHING. Now I just want all the toys to play nice together.   

Thanks!

starka90
Casual Listener

Additional: We got in Germany the „Stream On“ Pack fot Telekom users. Join Stream On please, would be awesome as well! Already voted for it in a different topic.

djconxn

I'd love to see this happen.

Too much can go wrong when playing a set that relies on a steady Internet connection.

I would prefer to just continue playing mp3's until I know I can use my offline Spotify library in VirtualDJ.

davidd00
Music Fan

I have been a  Spotify Premium user for years and I moved to Deezer just because Deezer allows me to use it in Virtual DJ.

I'm not a proffesional DJ, but I use Virtual DJ for private parties and, as musician, it's very helpful to learn songs.

I prefer Spotify UI, how you can manage lists and research for new artists, but being able to use it inside VDJ is a must for me, so I'm afrad I won't be back to Spotify until this was solved 😞

starka90
Casual Listener
Hey buddy!
Actually I prepared everything in Spotify itself. If I was looking for a song, I searched it in Spotify. Then I just refreshed the list.

But unfortunately I haven’t used VDJ for months now.
Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2018-05-14

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!