Visualisers

Something that spotify is MASSIVELY missing is a good visualiser, There is a hidden attempt at one butits seriously missing a good visualiser (or more than one, the album artwork should be a standard, even if it was a kind f fullscreen album artwork image option as opposed to the forced playlist screen) that reacts to the music, is HD quality and can be put of a big screen when everyone is just listening to music in their living room. There is a previous post about this but it's closed - i dont think the issue is resolved bpurely because there is a mediocre one hidden after typing coding into the appliction. It should be a standard function on the PC application under the tab View'

I now solely use Spotify and it's something that iTunes has that is greatly missing from Spotify.

Im sure there would be plenty of designers that will be willing to produce one with the sufficent algoritihims. 

Hi there,

I am going to mark this idea as "Case Closed" as this is already been implemented. You can add an visualizer to the app by typing "spotify:app:visualizer" in the search field and add it as favorite. You can learn more about this at this Blog Page.

Comments
Jordi
Community Legend
Status changed to: Case Closed

Hi there,

I am going to mark this idea as "Case Closed" as this is already been implemented. You can add an visualizer to the app by typing "spotify:app:visualizer" in the search field and add it as favorite. You can learn more about this at this Blog Page.