Way to see which songs are "pending"?

I have several playlists that are labeled "pending", presumably because I've hit my ridiculous 3,333 song limit on my iPhone. I see no easy way of knowing which songs have not successfully synced and I have a large number of local files that are pretty important to have available in offline mode (the entire AC/DC catalouge. grumble.).

It would be great if spotify could flag or highlight tracks that are still pending so I can more easily determine how to manage my playlists.

Screen Shot 2014-10-15 at 2.04.01 PM.png
Updated: 2015-10-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea.

Although, this whole "pending" issue seems to be a bug which has also been filed here. If you could provide more info there so the developers can look into the problem, it would be a great help! 😉

Any news regarding that bug, will also be provided in the linked topic.

summerstripes
Regular

I don't know how better to explain it...  I currently have three playlists synced to my iPhone. Two of them have green ribbons on them indicating that all of the tracks are synced with no errors. One of them (in the attachment above) forever says "pending". I would love to be able to go in and either delete or otherwise rectify the track(s) that are preventing it to sucessfully sync but I have no idea which track(s) and causing the errors and/or which which tracks are not synced for offline play. If it's simply a matter of being over my [frustrating] 3,333 song limit it would be ideal if those tracks could be flagged with an icon or color or something so I can make more informed decisions when adding/eliminating tracks.

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2015-10-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!