[Web Player] Bring Back Private Session for Web Player

The new interface for the web player has removed "private session."  Why would you remove this functionality?  I want to be able to listen to certain music without discover weekly "learning" from those music sessions!  Please bring this back!

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)

mburrow918

Should this be labelled as "New Idea" when this is a functionality that was removed with the update?

I really want to have this feature back, as well. I don't feel it absolutely necessary to share every single thing I listen to with the world.

EatADickSpotify

Well, it's almost a year later, and you still haven't figured out how to "enable" a feature that you deliberately disabled.  That's bull**bleep**.  **bleep** you, Spotify.  I'm done with you.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!