Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

[Web Player] Equalizer for the Browser Version

I would also like to suggest having an Equalizer for the browser version. I use the browser version because I do not want installing because I find it more convenient. It gives you freedom to adjust the sound to fit in with the genre of the music.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2017-09-09

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-09-12

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. 😉

great idea!!! i listen to spotify alot at work and due to company firewall the app cant access the internet but i can use the web player but find even with a premium acc the streaming is perfect but the output level of the audio is high-ish and compresses and distorts quite a bit and sounds not so good at times, an EQ to pull back some bass and treb might help 

I use the audio manager that is installed on my pc (by the audio manufacturers and in this case RealTek) which enables me to create my own equaliser user profile. Because it manages all audio coming out of the speakers (and through headphones) it will manage the audio coming from the web player. 

Cheers. 

That would be great! +1

Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2017-09-09

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!