[Web Player][Other] Remember Volume Setting

Don't set the volume back to the highest setting every time I log in.

Every time I log back in to Spotify, the volume selector is set all the way up to the loudest setting.  It would be nice if you set it to maybe half way or something so I don't get blasted every time I log in.

Updated on 2017-08-24

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
blake
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-08-31

Marked as new idea. This is a repost of the following inactive idea.

WhiteRadek

I totally agree on this feature :)

Bursh

Yes.    Please.

vaahtera
Casual Listener

This would really be a nice feature. Now everytime i have to reload the page (network error or after computer reboot) the volume setting is at max and i normally use this with very low volume. It can't be difficult to save the volume setting to cookies or to user profile...

scbird

Is there a way to fast-track this past the "new idea" status? It's a basic feature of a media player that's missing/broken. Furthermore, the volume doesn't just reset across logins. For me, it also resets across page loads, even though I remain logged in.

This is especially important to those of us who use the web player with headphones because suddenly being hit with full volume can actually be painful.

codyjoliphant
Casual Listener

+1

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2017-08-24

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!