[Web Player][Playlists] Edit Playlist Details on Web Player

Hello! This was a question submitted a year ago previously but didn't get enough votes at the time.

When using the web player, I would like to have the option to edit my playlist details. I know from the desktop app you can add pictures, descriptions and change playlist names, however when it comes to the mobile (iOS) version you lose the ability to edit pictures and playlist details. Furthermore, when it comes to the web player, you cannot even edit the playlist name.

Maybe it will be a possibility to add the basic functionality to edit the playlist name on Web Player, and even at some point have the ability to edit details through the iOS app as well as the Web Player?

Thanks for the consideration and votes, guys!

Updated on 2019-12-17

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active and recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request I encourage you to post your idea again in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-12-25

Nice idea! Marked as a new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search 🙂

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-12-17

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active and recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request I encourage you to post your idea again in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!