Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Web Player][Playlists] Select Multiple Songs at once

Reinstate the Ctrl+A shortcut key function of "selecting all the songs in a playlist" on the Spotify Web Player. Ctrl+A works on the Spotify Desktop App, why not on Spotify's website player.

The Spotify Web Player used to have the Ctrl+A function a couple of years ago, but it was removed without any clear indicators on why.

I would like to see the CTRL+A shortcut key function be brought back for all Spotify users that are using the Spotify Web Player. 

Updated on 2023-04-11

Hey!
We've been keeping an eye on this submission for an extended period of time, and it doesn't seem this will reach the votes necessary to put it forward for prioritization.
As such, we're marking this case as closed. This includes any similar suggestions that are received.

If we have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back here with a new status. Have in mind that the idea will continue open for getting votes, so if you still feel strongly about it, continue sharing it with more users.

More information about it can be found here.

Thanks for your comprehension!

Comments
ambrosia831

This is not a new idea! People have been requesting it for years.. Spotify isn't Premium if you have a Chromebook, apparently 😞

rehnahe

this has bothered me for a while now. i think it's a simple feature that every app MUST have. annoying

Jacob
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: The idea has been reposted here

Updated on 2019-12-28

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active and recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request I encourage you to post your idea again in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Xenia
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2020-12-28

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Jose_M
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello there!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

flash243

I agree that this would be a very useful feature. I often times use a linux pc browser, etc and can't easily manage playlists there. I have to go to a desktop to do it which is sometimes a hassle. The main thing I want to do is create a playlist based on the Discover Weekly playlist each week so that I won't lose my suggested songs at the end of the week. Dragging 1 song at a time is very slow and tedious.

I also wish I could do a similar thing on my mobile app (android).

seanf01

Why doesn't this have more votes?

Khole790

+1111111111111111

osornios
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2022-06-12

Hey @DragzX 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (180 votes within 6 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your suggestion, we encourage you to keep sharing your Idea to give it a chance to gain more votes.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂