[Web Player][Podcasts] Enable video in all podcasts, where possible

I was watching a lot of podcasts on YouTube, but since YT is becoming more and more censoring I transitioned to Spotify and Odysee.com to keep up with my favorite shows (and bought the subscription). Unfortunately, Spotify supports video in selected podcasts only (if not the only one - Joe Rogan's??). Would be great to have video option in other podcasts that have it so that people like me could abandon YouTube for good!

Updated on 2021-08-02

Hello @olegbv, and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• Ideas about pricing, subscription or content related requests. We cannot influence those

As much as we'd like to have video on all podcasts that include video ordinally,  it's up to the creators and the copyright holders whether they want to upload video on Spotify or not.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Alex
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-08-02

Hello @olegbv, and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• Ideas about pricing, subscription or content related requests. We cannot influence those

As much as we'd like to have video on all podcasts that include video ordinally,  it's up to the creators and the copyright holders whether they want to upload video on Spotify or not.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.